I suggest you ...

Any way I can transfer "pins" from another site to Clipix? Love your features.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Clipix AdminAdminClipix Admin (Administrator, Clipix) responded  · 

And just like that…import clips from another site! Go to your clipboards page, click the “+ Clips” button and select “Import clips from another website” …and you’re off! Enjoy, and let us know what you think.

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AmyAmy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not have the add clips in the drop down under add new.

• Karen BethKaren Beth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't seem to figure out how to get my Pinterest Pins imported. It says it isn't supported. Help?

• SonjaSonja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you! This rules! It would be super-duper if we could tell it to import pins from one board and select an existing board to import them into.

Either way, this tool just gave me enough momentum to close down my pinterest account, so thank you so much! :)

• Mary W.Mary W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GORGEOUS! Now, how to drag and drop our thousands of newly imported clips from one window into another to divide them into their lovely new boards? It only works inside multi-boards, but not between regular boards.

• JoniJoni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just transferred everything and it only took a few seconds. SO much better than clipping one at a time. Thanks!

• Mary W.Mary W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a MUST for me. I like this site better, but the thought of moving FIVE thousand pins makes me want to throw up. Pretty please? I don't know if I can muster the courage to do it unless I can transfer them.

• JoniJoni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! I have tried another site, but I like the features here better. Would love to have an easy way to transfer my 'pins' over.

Feedback and Knowledge Base