I suggest you ...

Background

I'd like it if I could pick a background picture. The plain white background is sort of boring and it'd be nice to be able to customize what

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DinaDina shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  MarkAdminMark (Administrator, Clipix) responded  · 

As Dina pointed out, you can currently change your background color by going to Preferences (in the menu under your name/picture) and then selecting My Background. We’re considering adding the ability to upload your own photo.

We are building this now and the ability to add your own background image will be available soon.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Mark! Please say hi to Stefanie Cronin, your Marketing guru. A good friend of mine! Paul

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second the notion on the background. Would be great and different from Pinterest if there were background choices and even a background choice for the Title Spaces of the Clipboards a user can create. Paul

• DinaDina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I should say that you should allow users to upload their own backgrounds to the "settings" area where you can pick your background. Also, prompting users if they'd like to do that when they first sign up seems like it might be advisable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base